Technology Selection Process for ERD Wells in Mature Assets
Red Stone Drilling Limited conducted the study on behalf of CNR International. The agreed deliverables were to deliver a generic step by step sequence for selection of differentiating technology, which includes a roadmap which interfaces with the well delivery process. Please
download the summary document for more information on the project. If you want to learn more about this detailed engineering study or would like us to present this to your well engineering group please contact Red Stone Drilling on email@example.com
Click on image to download
Please click on the link below to download the executive summary and table of contents of the report.
Technology Selection Process for ERD wells in mature Assets – Executive Summary
If you require a full copy of the report please contact
Red Stone Drilling.
- Performance / Rig Audit review for Precision Drilling; Saudi Arabia.
- Well Performance & Business Process Optimisation project.
- Conceptual well design study to drill an Extended Reach (ERD) well.
- Conceptual well design study to drill an Ultra Extended Reach (ERD) well.
- Conceptual well engineering study to ascertain feasibility of multi-lateral technology on mature assets.
- Detailed multi-lateral well engineering assignment.
- Supply chain; re-tender & re-negotiate all high value, high business impact well engineering contracts. Total value of contracts re-negotiated in excess of £50 MM.
- Exploration portfolio management & field development assignment for an independent Norwegian oil company.